High School Resources
For Parents, Teachers, and Librarians
Children’s Books by Black Voices to Read with Your Readers
Young Adult Creative Writing Guide
A creative writing guide for students and writers of all ages to use at home!
Young Adult Literature Circles Guide
Introduce a variety of genres and levels of difficulty to the classroom and encourage students to have meaningful conversations in book clubs with supplemental texts.
Young Adult Supplemental Texts Brochure
Pair these young adult novels with classics while students are reading at home.
- Again Again
- Another Day
- Candace Fleming Author Study Guide
- Dear Martin
- Far Far Away
- Fatal Throne
- Fresh Ink
- Hope and Other Punch Lines
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter
- It’s Trevor Noah: Born a Crime
- Just Mercy, Adapted for Young Readers
- Karen M. McManus Creative Writing Tips
- Odd One Out
- The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein
- The Far Away Brothers
- The Miracle & Tragedy of the Dionne Quintuplets
- Unbroken (The Young Adult Adaptation)
The Princeton Review
The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. The Princeton Review wants to keep you informed about learning, studying, and test-taking during covid-19. Visit their YouTube channel for regular video updates.